Comfort food at it’s finest and even better, it’s easy.
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 5-8 hours | Total: 5-8 hours
4–6 Chicken Breasts or Thighs
1 bag egg noodles
2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
14 oz box or can chicken broth
1 bag frozen peas and carrots
salt and pepper to taste
1. Place the chicken, (frozen or thawed) in the crockpot. Pour the two cans of cream of chicken over top. For frozen chicken, cook at a higher temp for 6-8 hours. For thawed chicken, cook on low for 5-6 hours.
2. Once the chicken is done, use two forks to shred the chicken in the crockpot.
3. Boil a pot of water and cook the egg noodles according to directions. Drain and set aside.
4. Add the chicken broth and stir to combine.
5. Add the peas and carrots and then add the noodles and mix together to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6.Serve warm and enjoy!