Super easy to make Reuben Sliders with all the classic flavors of corned beef, sauerkraut, cheese and sauce. Perfectly cooked and melty on a Hawaiian Roll.
Prep time: | Cook time: | Total:
12 Hawaiian Rolls cut in half (top and bottom)
1/2 cup Thousand Island Dressing
1/2 pound, Corned Beef , sliced
1–2 cups sauerkraut, drained
6–8 slices Swiss Cheese
2 Tablespoons butter, melted
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Slice the Hawaiian Rolls in half so you have tops and bottoms. Place the bottoms in a baking dish.
2. Pour half of the Thousand Island Dressing on the bottom layer of the Hawaiian Rolls and spread out evenly.
3. Layer the Corned Beef slices over top the dressing evenly. Then cover the Corned Beef layer with a healthy layer of the sauerkraut. After that, cover the sauerkraut with the slices of Swiss Cheese.
4. Pour the rest of the Thousand Island Dressing over the Swiss cheese and spread out evenly.
5. Put the top halves of the Hawaiian Rolls on top of the whole thing. Next, melt the butter and brush over the top halves of the rolls until all os coated.
6. Place uncovered in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until the tops are golden brown and the cheese is melty. If you see the tops starting to get too brown, you can cover with aluminum foil to avoid burning.
7. Remove from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes before slicing and enjoying!
Find it online: https://lolohomekitchen.com/reuben-sliders/