These little milk and cereal bars came from a memory I had of being in nursing school and eating cheerios bars as snacks while studying. Then I thought, “do they even make those anymore?” I think they do, but I just decided to make my own.
Easy and yummy Milk and Cereal Bar. Healthy-ish bar packed with your favorite cereal and yogurt, peanut butter and honey.
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup honey
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
3 1/2 cups Cheerios
1/4 cup Greek yogurt
1 cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Line a 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Combine the peanut butter and honey in a medium size sauce pan. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
3. Add in the dry cereal and stir until completely coated. Then press into the lined pan. Use a piece of parchment paper to press firmly down on the bars.
4. In a small bowl, mix the yogurt, powdered sugar and vanilla. Spread the yogurt mixture over the bars.
5. Refrigerate or freeze bars for at least one hour, or until ready to serve.