Layers of chewy brownie, fudge and Oreos, soft ice cream and a creamy layer of caramel and whipped cream. The perfect ice cream treat!
Prep time: 2 hours+ freeze time | Cook time: | Total: 2 hours+ freeze time
1 box brownie mix, prepare per box instructions
15 Oreos broken up into small pieces
1 jar Hot Fudge Topping
Hilnd Dairy Ice Cream, any flavor (2 Quarts)
1 jar Caramel Sauce
Whipped Topping: (you can also use Cool Whip)
1 cup Hiland Dairy Heavy Cream
2 Tablespoons powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1. Prepare the box brownie mix according to the box instructions. Once baked, set aside to cool completely. Place in freezer while preparing the second layer.
2. Heat the jar of hot fudge up slightly in the microwave to make it easier to spread. Take the brownies out of the freezer and spread the hot fudge over the top. Next, place the broken up Oreos on top of the hot fudge in an even layer and press the Oreos into the fudge using a spatula. Place bake in the freezer for 15 minutes.
2. While the brownies are in the freezer, set the ice cream out on the counter so it softens a bit. Next scoop the ice cream onto the hot fudge/Oreo layer and use a spatula to spread the ice cream out in an even layer. Place back in the freezer for 15 minutes.
3. Take the cake out of the freezer and pour the caramel over the top of the ice cream. Spread this out into an even layer and place the cake back in the freezer for another 15 minutes.
4. While the cake is in the freezer, make the whipped topping. In a medium bowl, add the Hiland Dairy Heavy Cream to the bowl with the powdered sugar and vanilla. Using a hand mixer, mix on med high speed for a few minutes until stiff peaks form.
5. Take the cake out of the freezer and spread the homemade whip cream (or Cool Whip) on the top and spread out evenly. Add Oreo crumbles to the top and then place back in the freezer until read to serve! Enjoy!
Find it online: https://lolohomekitchen.com/brownie-ice-cream-cake/