WHAT’S FOR Dessert?
Cinnamon Roll Blondies
This cinnamon roll bar recipe is so easy and so incredibly yummy! You won’t be able to stop at one.
Imagine the best part of the cinnamon roll (the gooey inside obviously) in bar form. Topped with cream cheese frosting. I know!! This little cinnamon roll bar recipe is my new favorite. We didn’t even give these away, these stayed in our house and disappeared quickly.
Even if you don’t like the cinnamon roll gooey part (impossible, but I’ll entertain it) then just baking this cinnamon roll recipe will make your house smell like cinnamon goodness and make everyone happy.
Only one bowl for this cinnamon roll bar recipe? Yep.
Only one bowl needed for this cinnamon roll bar recipe. And one bowl meaning one pot on the stove kind of bowl. You can literally do everything in the same pot on the stove. These cinnamon roll bars are truly easy.
Check out the easy cinnamon roll bar recipe below and enjoy all the best parts of a cinnamon roll in a bar form. If you are searching for other delicious cinnamon recipes, check out these recipes below.
– Cinnamon Cream Cheese Cookies
Cinnamon Roll Blondies
These cinnamon roll blondies are all the best flavors and textures of the inside of a cinnamon roll in a much easier bar form. So good!
16 tablespoons (2 sticks) butter
2 cups brown sugar
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
pinch of salt
2 to 3 tablespoons heavy cream or milk
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9-x-13-inch rectangular baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in the brown sugar until combined.
- Turn heat off and then whisk in the eggs, one at a time, followed by the vanilla. Whisk in the cinnamon, baking soda, salt and flour until a thick batter has formed.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan in an even layer and bake for 20-22 minutes, until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean or with moist crumbs. Remove from the oven to cool completely.
- FROSTING: Beat together the butter, cream cheese, and vanilla in a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, until combined. Beat in the powdered sugar, salt and milk or heavy cream until all smooth and combined.
- Cut into bars and enjoy these addictive and delicious treat!