Lasagna in a Skillet is an easy, cheesy, one pan meal that will quickly become a new favorite in your house.
One Pan Lasagna in a Skillet is made up of all the layers and flavors of a traditional lasagna but all combined and cooked in one skillet on the stove.
No need to boil water for the noodles, no mixing sauces in another bowl. Everything for this lasagna is on one skillet. Then all topped with mozzarella cheese that gets nice and melty. Everything about the original in an easy to make recipe in about 30 minutes.
The ingredients in One Pan Lasagna Skillet are simple and classic. Here’s what you need:
This lasagna recipe is made in about 30 minutes and everything goes into one skillet. Easy to make, easy to serve, and easy to clean. Here are the steps:
You can make small changes in this recipe to make it your own or depending on what you have on hand.
Video tutorial plus the recipe below to make this incredible One Pan Lasagna in a Skillet. If you love it, please leave a review! I would love to know if you liked this one!
Easy recipe for Lasagna in a Skillet using only one pan. Comes together quickly for a comforting cheesy lasagna dinner.
1 lb Ground Beef
1/2 cup Diced Onion
1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
1 teaspoon kosher salt
2 cups Marinara Sauce
1 1/2 cups water + 1/4 cup
6–8 Lasagna Noodles (oven ready or regular)
1 cup Cottage Cheese
1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1. In a large skillet on the stove on medium high heat, cook the ground beef until cooked through. Drain any excess grease. Add the diced onion and minced garlic, stir and cook more until onion is soft.
2. Add the marinara, water, and salt to the beef mixture and stir everything together. Bring sauce to a light boil.
3. Once boiling, break up the lasagna noodles and place into the sauce. Push noodles under the sauce to make sure they are all covered.
4. Cover with a lid and simmer on medium heat for 10 minutes. Remove lid and stir mixture. Add 1/4 cup more water and stir again.
5. Add cottage cheese and stir again. Then top the entire thing with the shredded mozzarella. Cover with a lid again and simmer for another 10 minutes. Remove from the heat, remove the lid and let the entire thing set for about 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!