Easy and delicious recipe to change up Taco Tuesday (or any night) with these Taco Roll Ups! Classic Mexican flavors and less than 30 minutes.
Prep time: 15 min | Cook time: 10 min | Total: 25 min
1 lb ground beef
1 tube refrigerated pizza crust
1 package Taco Seasoning
3 tablespoons water
1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
Toppings: lettuce, tomato, sour cream, guacamole
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray or line with a silicone mat.
2. In a medium skillet on med-high heat, cook the ground beef until no longer pink. Add taco seasoning and water. Mix until all the beef is covered. Turn heat to low.
3. Unroll the pizza dough and press it out into a rectangle. Spread the taco meat evenly over the pizza dough. Sprinkle the cheese over the top of the taco meat.
4. Start on the long side and tightly roll up the dough and meat.
5. Using a serrated knife, cut 1 inch slices and place on the baking sheet.
6. Cook for 10-12 minutes until tops are golden. Let cool sightly and then serve with your favorite toppings.