Are you ready for the softest, creamiest peanut butter cookie ever? Oh, did I also mention there is a peanut butter glaze? Oh yeah, these are amazing. Plus, easy to make.
We all know the classic Chocolate Texas Sheet Cake. This one is the peanut butter cousin that is equally as amazing. This one also uses a box cake mix. What could be easier? I love it so much.
Then once the cookies are done (those are good enough by themselves) you can add a rich peanut butter glaze to the tops to make them even more over the top with peanut butter flavor. People go nuts over these and you will too!
Recipe below, give it a try and let me know what you think!
Texas Sheet Cake Peanut Butter Cookies
Soft, creamy and rich Texas Sheet Cake Peanut Butter Cookies are full of peanut butter flavor. Easy to make!
1 box yellow cake mix
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup vegetable oil
Peanut Butter Glaze
1/2 cup butter
2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
6 Tbsp milk
2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl or a stand mixer, combine all the cookie ingredients together and mix until just combined. Dough will be thick.
- On a Silpat or parchment lined cookie sheet, scoop cookie dough onto the cookie sheet. About 1 1/2 Tablespoon size. These don’t spread so you don’t have to space them too far apart.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes. Remove from the oven and take the bottom of a small glass and press down the cookies to flatten them. Let cool while preparing the peanut butter glaze.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, add the butter, peanut butter and milk and bring to a boil. Once boiling, turn to low heat and add powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Whisk together until combined and smooth.
- Spoon glaze over cookies making sure to cover the entire tops of the cookie. Let the glaze set and then dive in! Enjoy!
You can make this a Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie just by switching the yellow cake mix for a chocolate one! Everything else is the same. So good!