It’s that time of year for all things pumpkin and I am here for it. I love pumpkin flavor, but I am a little particular because I don’t love a strong pumpkin flavor, just enough to make me feel that Fall is here.
If you are like me and love Fall and pumpkin everything but just subtle pumpkin, then you are going to love these White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice cookies.
Check out the easy recipe below and let me know what you think!
One of the best things about this Pumpkin Spice Cookie recipe is just how easy it is to make. Simple ingredients, nothing fancy.
Flour, baking soda, salt: The basics for your dry ingredients.
Pumpkin Spice: This is the part you can control how much pumpkin spice you want. Like your pumpkin flavor a little spicier, then add more. Not a fan, add less.
Butter, Brown Sugar, Sugar, eggs, vanilla: These are the wet ingredients you’ll mix together before adding the dry ingredients.
White Chocolate Chips: I love the addition of white chocolate chips to this cookie, the flavor with the pumpkin spice is a perfect combo.
These White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Cookies are so easy to make and taste incredible! The base cookie recipe is one you can add so many flavors to, as well.
Step One: Simply preheat your oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or nonstick spray.
Step Two: In a medium size bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, pumpkin spice and salt. Set aside.
Step Three: In a bowl of a stand mixer (or you can use a hand mixer) add the butter, brown sugar and white sugar. Mix at a medium high speed for about 5 minutes. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix again until just combined.
Step Four: Add the flour mixture to the mixer in small increments and mix after each addition until combined. Add the white chocolate chips and mix again.
Step Five: Scoop dough onto the baking sheet, I use a large cookie scoop and place scoops about 2 inches apart. Bake for 11-13 minutes until the edges are just slightly golden. Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the baking sheet for about 5 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack.
You can change up the flavor of this cookie so easily! A great basic cookie you can add things to make it your own.
Here are some other ideas for White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Cookies::
Change up the Chips: Try some butterscotch chips or pumpkin spice chips for a different or added Fall Flavor.
Change up the Spice: Instead of pumpkin spice, try cinnamon, nutmeg or cardamom.
Add a fun drizzle: Add a little caramel sauce or chocolate drizzle, why not?
Be sure to check out all my favorite Pumpkin recipes below!
A soft, buttery cookie with pumpkin spice flavor packed with white chocolate chips. Perfect pumpkin flavor for a perfect fall cookie.
3 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 cup butter room temperature
1 cup brown sugar packed
½ cup granulated sugar
2 eggs, room temperature
2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2 cups white chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or nonstick spray.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, pumpkin spice and salt. Set aside.
3. In the bowl of a stand mixer or with a hand mixer, add the butter, white sugar and brown sugar. Mix on medium high speed for about 5 minutes. Add the vanilla and eggs and mix again until just combined.
4. Scrape the sides of the bowl. Then add the flour mixture a little bit at a time, mixing on low after each addition. Add the white chocolate chips and mix again on low until the chips are incorporated. Dough will be thick.
5. Using a large cookie scoop, scoop the dough and place on the baking sheet 2 inches apart. Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are just starting to turn golden.
6. Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for about 5 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack.