These little Graham Cracker Ice Cream Sandwiches are a fun and easy little treat. Plus, they taste so good!
Graham Crackers layered with a square of your favorite ice cream flavor and melty fudge. Perfect for summer and for a fun treat for little ones. (Okay, adults too)
Assembly is easy for these Graham Cracker Ice Cream Sandwiches. All you need is your favorite ice cream flavor, graham crackers and hot fudge.
Start by pressing the ice cream into a baking dish to make a square. Freeze for a bit.
Then, cut your ice cream into squares and place on top of the graham cracker square. On the other graham cracker square, spread a healthy dose of hot fudge and then place on top of the ice cream. Eat and enjoy!
If you eat these Graham Cracker Ice Cream Sandwiches pretty quickly after assembling then definitely not. These usually don’t last very long either,
I wouldn’t advise assembling these and then refreezing though. That would make the graham crackers soft and they won’t have the classic crunch we all love to go with the creamy ice cream.
Check out the recipe and video below and let me know what you think!
Also be sure to check out these other ice cream recipes I love!
Simple and delicious Graham Cracker Ice Cream Sandwiches. Classic Graham Cracker Squares layered with your favorite ice cream flavor plus hot fudge. A perfect summer treat!
18 Graham Cracker Squares
1 quart ice cream, slightly soft (use your favorite flavor)
1. In an 8×8 baking dish lined with parchment paper, scoop the ice cream into the pan and press down to make an even square layer. Place in the freezer for a few hours up to overnight.
2. After the freezer, remove and lift the parchment paper out of the baking dish and move the ice cream to a flat surface or cutting board. Cut ice cream into 9 squares.
3. Lift an ice cream square and place it onto one graham cracker square.
4. Spread the hot fudge onto the other graham cracker square and then place that on top of the ice cream square to create your sandwich. Continue with the remaining squares and ice cream.
5. You can serve immediately or place back in the freezer for 5-10 minutes to harden up. Enjoy!