Leave it to Tiktok to create such a fun and easy treat with these Oreo Popsicles. I saw these over there and had a friend mention them so I had no choice but to try them out. I made a few changes and I am so excited because they turned out so good!
Making these Oreo Popsicles is easy. All you need is some Oreo snack packs, heavy cream, milk, vanilla, and popsicle sticks. The original recipe only used milk but I like to make things even more delicious so I went with heavy cream, of course.
First you crush the Oreos, right in the pack. No wrong way to do it, just break them all up. Then mix the cream, mix, and vanilla together, open up just the top of the snack pack and pour the mix into the pack up to the top. Place the popsicle stick into the Oreo pack mixture. Then you will place them upright in the freezer to set. I used a small bin to put them all in for the freezer. Give them several hours and ideally overnight and then peel the wrapper off and enjoy!
Leah LOVED these! I think part of the fun is that these are still in the original wrapper so it feels fun, different and a little magic.
Check out the recipe and video below and let me know what you think!
Be sure to check out these other fun ice cream recipes too!
– Ice Cream Sandwich Slab Bars
– Chocolate Dipped Ice Cream Cones
Super fun and delicious ice cream treat filled with big chunks of Oreos with a creamy ice cream popsicle. Easy to make right in the package.
6 snack packs of Oreo cookies
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1. Begin by crunching each Oreo Snack Pack to crush the cookies inside the pack without opening it. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the heavy cream, milk and vanilla. Next, open one side of the Oreo packs and pour the milk mixture into the cookie pack. I used a funnel to make it easy. I also used a small bin to set the snack packs in so they can sit upright.
3. Continue to fill each cookie pack. Then place the popsicle sticks into each open end of the Oreo packs.
4. Place the Oreo popsicles upright in the freezer and freeze for several hours and ideally overnight.
5. Once frozen, peel the packaging off the popsicle and enjoy!