The name says it all for these Easy Pizza Cups. Easy little cups of crescent dough filled with all the classic pizza toppings like pizza sauce, pepperoni, and cheese.
These are such an easy and quick pizza recipe to throw together for a no stress dinner. Great recipe for kids to help cook too!
These Easy Pizza Cups are made of only a few, simple ingredients. All the same stuff you love on a pizza is what goes into this pizza cup recipe. Plus, these are individual cups so everyone can have their favorite toppings.
In this classic pizza cup recipe, I use:
These Pizza Cups are incredibly easy to make and don’t need to be perfect at all. The biggest tip is not to forget to spray your muffin tin with nonstick spray, otherwise you’ll be scraping crescent roll remnants off your pan.
Here’s the details:
The beauty of these Easy Pizza Cups is that each one can be customized to all different tastes. One kid doesn’t like pepperoni? One loves pepperoni? No problem, they each get what they like. Here are some other topping ideas that would be delicious in this Pizza Cup recipe.
Pizza Cups are easy and quick to make so I like to continue with the easy and quick theme for this dinner. Here are some easy ideas for sides to go with Easy Pizza Cups:
Be sure to check out the recipe below for these Easy Pizza Cups and add them to your dinner plans this week!
Also, take a look at these other favorite pizza recipes we love!
Easy Pizza Cups are a quick and delicious recipe the whole family can help with and will love! Individual cups of crescent roll dough filled with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, and pepperoni.
1 package Crescent Roll Dough
Mini Pepperoni Slices
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 small jar of Pizza Sauce
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
2. Roll out the crescent roll dough and cut into 12 squares. Place the dough at the bottom of each muffin cup.
3. Add a layer of shredded cheese at the bottom then spoon a dollop of pizza sauce. Then more cheese and follow up with a layer of pepperoni on the top.
4. Bake for 15 minutes until the cheese starts to bubble and the edges turn golden brown.
5. Remove from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes before taking them out of the muffin tin.
6. Serve with an easy side and enjoy!