This pull apart pizza bread is a super easy, super cheesy, and super yummy recipe. We usually have some kind of pizza on Friday nights. Whether it’s a frozen pizza, take out or make our own. Sometimes it’s fun to change things up a bit and this pull apart pizza bread is the perfect way to do it. Without any more work than a regular old pizza.
I used a premade pizza dough (you are welcome to make your own…also if you do, I’m impressed) Then tear into pieces, add olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning and pepperoni (or other topping of choice) and then cheese. So much cheese on this pull apart pizza bread. It’s the best part. Okay, the actual best part is when you tear off that perfect piece and it pulls that super stringy cheese all the way up to your mouth. Heck yeah.
I’ve done this pull apart pizza bread in a couple different ways. My favorite is in a loaf pan. You can also bake this in a bundt pan which is also very popular. Or you can even just make this in an 8×8 baking dish. Basically just know that the thicker the dough pieces become, you’ll have to add more baking time. See below for approximate baking times.
Easy Pull Apart Pizza Bread recipe full of melty cheese and flavor. Perfect way to change up pizza night!
2 tubes of refrigerated Pizza Dough
2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
2 Tablespoons Italian seasoning
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1/3 cup olive oil
1 package of pepperoni, cut in quarters
1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray your pan with nonstick spray. You can use a bundt pan, loaf pan or 8×8 baking dish for this.
2. Cut or tear pizza dough into pieces, big and small. Place in a large bowl. Cut pepperonis into quarters, place in the bowl with the dough.
3. Drizzle the olive oil over the dough and then the garlic powder and Italian seasoning,
4. Add the Parmesan and Mozzarella cheese into the bowl. Mix all together until the dough is covered.
5. Place all the dough pieces into the pan you are using.
6. Bake for 30 minutes until the top starts to turn golden brown. Bundt pan and baking dish take about 30 minutes and loaf pan takes about 40 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and let sit for a few minutes. Then flip the bread out onto a plate. Tear pieces and serve with marinara! (plus ranch if you are from the midwest)