This Easy Air Fryer Potato Recipe quickly became a favorite in our house. Not only are they delicious, but they are easy and quick. The perfect combo for a veggie side with dinner.
The air fryer makes these potatoes really crispy but soft on the inside which is how a potato should be.
These easy air fryer potatoes are so simple to make. Not many ingredients which makes them a perfect addition to a busy weeknight dinner. Here’s how to make them:
I have fallen in love with using my air fryer in all kinds of ways. It cooks quickly, evenly and has the ability to make foods perfectly crispy in a fraction of the time of the oven.
For this easy air fryer potato recipe, the air fryer is perfect to get that crispy skin which is the best part of potatoes in my opinion.
If you don’t have an air fryer, don’t fret! These cook wonderfully in the oven, too! The prep is all the same, just place the potatoes on a baking sheet and cook for 30-40 minutes at 400 degrees.
For this easy air fryer potato recipe, I used Yukon Gold. I love a Yukon because it’s fairly all-purpose and works well with baking, frying, roasting, mashing. It has a buttery soft texture and flavor. But for these air fryer crispy potatoes, you can really use any kind of potato. A russet, red potato, fingerlings, most will work well cooking in the air fryer.
The crispy skin on this easy air fryer potato recipe is the best part, so here are some tips to guarantee a crispy potato.
I love this easy air fryer potato recipe because it’s super simple with simple flavors. Also, I usually have all the ingredients in my kitchen which is a major bonus. Here are some other flavor variations you could use for these air fryer potatoes:
These crispy air fryer potatoes go really well with so many things, you can’t really go wrong. Here are a few of my favorite recipes to pair with this easy air fryer potato recipe.
Check out this easy air fryer potato recipe plus watch the video to watch how to make them below.
Be sure to explore these other potato recipes, too!
Crispy Potatoes made in the air fryer with herby seasoning and parmesan cheese over top. The perfect little crispy side for dinner.
1 lb Yukon Gold Potatoes, cut into 1 inch pieces
2–3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1 teaspoon Garlic powder
1 teaspoon dried parsley
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1. Cut potatoes into 1 inch pieces, place in a medium bowl. Drizzle olive oil over the potatoes and stir up so potatoes are covered.
2. Sprinkle the garlic powder, parsley, salt, pepper, and parmesan over top. Mix again so the potatoes are coated in the seasoning mixture.
3. Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees. Spray air fryer basket with non stick spray. Transfer bowl of potatoes to the air fryer basket and spread out in an even layer.
4. Cook for about 10 minutes. Halfway through, shake the basket a bit to move the potatoes around.
5. Remove from air fryer to another dish, top with more parmesan cheese and parsley. Serve!